Welcome to wai-annotations#
wai-annotations is a Python library for converting annotation datasets between various annotation formats of data domains such as images and audio. With its command-line tools, you can, e.g., create conversion pipelines or split dataset batches into subsets.
The library also offers plugins for reading/writing videos, preprocessing data, for generating statistics and visualizations, as well as incorporating predictions made via a Redis backend (e.g., using deep learning models).
- Installation - how to install the library
- Usage - running the library from the command-line
- Examples - common use-cases
- Docker - using wai.annotations via pre-built docker images
- Architecture overview - description of the internals
- Plugin Guide - adding new domains/formats/conversions
- Domains - supported domains
- Plugins - available plugins
- Glossary - explanations of terms
wai.annotations is being developed as part of the User-friendly Deep Learning project.